For Sale $150,000.00 - Owned
The Capital Heights laundromat is conveniently located and offers the owner plenty of room for expansion with a drop off service area available in this 2,560 square foot facility. The laundromat was originally built in 2000 and all equipment was brand new at opening. The HVAC system is more than sufficient and in good working order. With an ATM and vending area, this laundromat has a lot to offer its customers and the future owners. This Laundromat is open, operational, demographically qualifies, approx $245,000 in leasehold improvements included with all equipment. Serious investors please.
- Asking price $150,000
- Store was built and opened in 2000.
- All equipment was new at opening.
- Equipment has not been maintained; requires a significant rehab.
- Dryers have stainless steel panels and DX4 microprocessors.
- Drop off service area available.
- Revenue figures available for serious investors
- Space is 2,560 sq ft.
- New Landlord of strip center will discuss new lease.
- HVAC system is more than sufficient and in good working order.
- Equipment that conveys is as follows:
- 2 IPSO IWE075 (75 lb) washers/extractors
- 12 IPSO IWE055 (55 lb) washers/extractors
- 8 IPSO IWE040 (40 lb) washers/extractors
- 6 IPSO IWE025 (25 lb) washers/extractors
- 10 IPSO BWT920 top load washers/extractors
- 2 IPSO IPD75 natural gas stainless steel dryers
- 20 IPSO IPD30 Stack natural gas stainless steel dryers
- 28 custom steel gloss black washer mounting frames
- Hamilton Engineering 599,000 btu gas water heater and tank
- 2 American 2225 dual hopper rear load changers – 14,400 quarters
- 1 Vend-Rite 12 column soap/bleach/softener dispenser
- 14 R & B 100E58 laundry carts with 6” wheels and double racks
- 3 High Mark high impact laminate washer appliance centers – blue
matching CACO folding tables and seating
- ATM and vending machines